- Basic Salary up to £31,000 with outstanding plot commission and bonus
- Monday to Friday – working only 1 in 4 Saturday’s reduced hours of 10am – 4pm
- 25 Days Holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Excellent Development Opportunities
The Role –
- To work within a team environment managing the sales enquiries, reporting on volume and timelines of current enquiry status.
- To engage with customers selling a lifestyle and experience whilst building relationships with purchasers so you continue to offer a professional relationship that is informative and helpful.
- To generate new appointments from an existing database via organised outbound calls to visit our clients luxury high end development
- To provide information to new and interested customers from an ‘off plan’ visual and provide in-property viewings.
- To support events for potential new customers that are being introduced and engaged into the brand.
- To support manage the sales environment including the sales office and sales suites to ensure they are presentable and fit for impromptu and scheduled customer interest.
- To manage sales enquiries via telephone, internet leads, walk-in’s and scheduled/impromptu appointments.
- To present the brand to all enquiries in an informed manner, providing information and following a next steps sales programme to optimise progressive interest.
- To support and manage Events and Open days
- Communication and Listening Skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Negotiating Skills would also be an advantage
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to embrace training
- Willing to be flexible in respect to day-to-day duties and hours worked.
- Previous sales and face to face customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Proven experience of high customer service.
- Experience of being in a role that is results driven and measured.
- The ability to work accurately whilst under pressure in a target orientated environment
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- A good knowledge of the local area
- You must hold a full UK/EU driving licence and have access to your own transport
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you to find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Direct Dial: 07510 928467
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.