- Fantastic Office Culture!
- Hybrid Working Pattern!
- Annual Bonus Scheme!
- Monday – Friday Work Pattern with an early finish on a Friday!
The Role –
Customer satisfaction underpins the success of our business. Our Customer Care Coordinator is the central point of contact in the team that ensures everything meets our purchasers’ needs.
With your strong communication skills and patient approach, you will own all day-to-day contact with our customers in a busy, vibrant department, ensuring the delivery of consistently outstanding service.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Dealing with incoming calls, post and emails relating to Customer Care.
- Validating complaints and resolving problems quickly and efficiently, seeking direction where required.
- Coordinating Customer Care Operatives, suppliers and subcontract trades to resolve issues and make appointments for attendance, through the co-ordination of diaries.
- Checking and ensuring work has been carried out to the purchaser’s satisfaction.
- Updating and maintaining records using Coins.
- Bringing persistent faults to the attention of the Customer Care Manager or Head of Customer Care.
- Categorising works successfully, ensuring management of costs are minimised.
- Developing an understanding of the Social Housing Defect
- Reporting Process and assisting with logging defects when required.
- Processing 21-day defect reports, and liaising with the site team.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Customer service experience within an office environment.
- Experience in the use of CRM software
- Passionate about keeping our values and vision at the heart of everything we do
- A collaborative and responsible member of a team, able to take accountability for work
- Full UK Driving licence
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task with good time management.
- Proficient IT skills – Office, Word, Excel
If this sounds like you then apply today with your current and up to date CV.
To find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Direct Dial: 07510 928467
Connor Jobson | Regional Recruitment Consultant
About Us: Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.