- £25k Basic Salary DOE
- Mileage paid
The Role –
Our client has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join their growing team within the Yorkshire region to be based on one of our exciting developments! The role will include:
- Managing on-site administration;
- Maintain the highest standard of health and safety;
- Ensure show homes are presented to the highest quality and escalating any issues to the appropriate manager;
- Build positive relationships with customers and external parties;
- Ensure the home buying process is efficient;
- The role covers a 5 day week with weekend working an element of this.
- Ensure organisational development, staff and other improvement plans are developed and deployed to maximise contract performance and financial return;
- Ensure all staff performance is managed through performance conversations, including setting out clear key work objectives aligned with the Service Plan;
- Identify, enable and deliver cultural change and behaviours through flexible working and outcome focussed approached.
- A proven track record in the sale of homes, preferably new homes;
- Proficient in sales techniques;
- Conversant with all legal terminology used in the home buying process;
- A clear and effective communicator in both verbal and written communication;
- A good understanding of lenders and the financial aspects of purchasing a home;
- IT literate using Microsoft Office suite;
- Full UK driving licence.
If this sounds like you then apply today with your current and up to date CV.
To find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Connor Jobson | Regional Recruitment Consultant | Foresite Recruitment
Head Office: 01656 371018
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.