- Competitive basic salary and excellent commission giving an OTE £60,000 uncapped !
- Excellent Mileage Allowance
- 1 weekend in 4 off
- 37.5hrs per week to including weekend working 9.30am – 5pm
- Company contributory pension scheme
The Role –
Our client is looking for an experienced full time New Homes Sales Advisor to manage their brand new development. It is never a dull day on their projects and in turn they reward you for your commitment and hard work and recognise your contribution to the team.
As a Sales Advisor you are the company ambassador for all customers and our client is looking for someone who has sound experience in new homes sales, your daily duties will include meeting with prospective and existing customers while guiding the through the specifications of the property and assisting them through the purchasing process.
You will have to undertake inspections and introduce the customer to their new home, ensure familiarisation, and ensure the ‘after care’ of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date.
You’ll carry out market research and collate reports for the sales management team as well as contributing to group discussions with ideas to ensure that all sales targets are met. Proactively search for target customers and create appointments. Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met, and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required.
- Good organisational skills.
- An appreciation of the whole sales process.
- Professionals who can operate alone on.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential.
- You must have excellent listening skills, adapting your communication style to suit individuals.
- You must also have experience of Microsoft Office packages and be confident in your general IT abilities.
- Weekend working and flexibility is a requirement, as is a full driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- It is important to understand sales psychology and the ability to explain product information to clients.
- Awareness of the industry in general is advantageous as you will be expected to keep your knowledge of key factors up to date.
- Ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
If this sounds like you then not delay, we want to hear from you to find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Direct Dial: 07490 484812
Michelle Stokes | Associate Regional Recruitment Director
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.