The Role –
Our client has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join their growing team within the London region and will be based on a fast paced development The role will include:
- Managing on-site administration;
- Taking control of the sales for the site;
- Maintain the highest standard of health and safety;
- Ensure show homes are presented to the highest quality and escalating any issues to the appropriate manager;
- Build positive relationships with customers and external parties;
- Ensure the home buying process is efficient;
- The role covers a 5 day week with weekend working an element of this.
- Good organisational skills.
- An appreciation of the whole sales process.
- Professionals who can operate alone on.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential.
- You must have excellent listening skills, adapting your communication style to suit individuals.
- You must also have experience of Microsoft Office packages and be confident in your general IT abilities.
- Weekend working and flexibility is a requirement, as is a full driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- It is important to understand sales psychology and the ability to explain product information to clients.
- Ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
- Experience within New Build Sales is essential.
If this sounds like you then apply today with your current and up to date CV.
To find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Direct Dial: 07510 928467
Connor Jobson | Regional Recruitment Consultant
About Us: Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.