Our client is an award winning developer who knows how to deliver excellent quality homes whilst ensuring they excel in offering customer service at all times.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with experience working in this role or our client will consider someone from an Estate Agency background as full training is offered to give you all the tools required to be successful in this role.
If you do not have any New Homes Sales experience and you are looking to move into a career to join an excellent house builder, this is the job for you as our client offers some fantastic benefits and a great earning potential.
- Competitive Basic Salary and outstanding commission package
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Stunning development
- Fast selling site
- 35 hour week
- Access to discounts and benefits
The Role –
Our client is looking for a New Homes Sales Advisor to join their team part of your role will include ensuring the general presentation of the site is maintained to a high standard and that all relevant information required to give full and accurate information to purchasers are available when necessary.
- Ensure the customers journey is up to their standard and all their needs are met, while maintaining accurate records using the CRM system and keeping all legal documents are organised.
- Liaise with purchasers, solicitors and financial advisors on a regular basis and keep up to date with the mortgage market while proactively working with Sales Managers and colleagues to suggest ideas to achieve increased sales weekly.
- Previous experience within a face-to-face sales environment and/or on the new homes industry
- Willing to be flexible in respects to day-to-day duties and hours worked.
- Good administrative skills including IT literate and ability to adapt to new systems
- Strong communication and listening skills
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you to find out more about this exciting position please contact Quoting Reference 1982:
Michelle Stokes – Associate Regional Director
Mobile : 07490 484812
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Chapman – Southern & South Coast Recruitment Consultant
Mobile : 07759 122923
e mail : email@example.com
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.