- Mileage Paid!
- Amazing Team Culture!
- Brilliant Earning Potential!
The Role –
Our Client, a leading New Homes Development, is seeking a dynamic and experienced New Homes Sales Advisor to join their team in Essex. With a commitment to delivering quality homes and exceptional customer experiences, they take pride in creating vibrant and sustainable communities. As a New Homes Sales Advisor, you will play a crucial role in promoting and selling their new home developments, ensuring an outstanding homebuying journey for your clients.
- Good organisational skills.
- An appreciation of the whole sales process.
- Professionals who can operate alone on.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential.
- You must have excellent listening skills, adapting your communication style to suit individuals.
- You must also have experience of Microsoft Office packages and be confident in your general IT abilities.
- Weekend working and flexibility is a requirement, as is a full driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- It is important to understand sales psychology and the ability to explain product information to clients.
- Ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
If this sounds like you then apply today with your current and up to date CV.
To find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Direct Dial: 07510 928467
Connor Jobson | Regional Recruitment Consultant
About Us: Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.