- Basic £31,000
- OTE £50,000
- 10am – 5pm – 35 hour week
- Thursday to Monday
- 1 weekend off in 4
- Double manned
- New Development launching
The Role –
- As Sales Consultant the objective of this role is to achieve the planned rate of sales on a site location arranged by the Sales Manager.
- You will also ensure the timely despatch of electronic brochures and pricelists in response to requests from prospective purchasers.
- Extending from this you will also Carry out the pre-completion procedure with the customer and Site Manager.
- Conduct handover of the property to the customer and complete relevant paperwork.
- Ensure all conversations with purchasers are recorded.
- Experience in New Home Sales is essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to adapt to changing work styles and be able to work collaboratively.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- 25 days holiday
- Generous Pension Scheme (Up to 15% total contribution)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Flexi Working
If this sounds like you then not delay, we want to hear from you to find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Connor Jobson- Regional Consultant | Foresite Recruitment
T: 01656 371018
Quoting Ref: 2010
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.