- Basic Salary £26k OTE £45k
- 1 in 8 Weekends Off
- Mileage Paid
- Premium Site
The Role –
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join their team as a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales office in accordance with the customer journey. You will take ownership for the sales process with the customers, maintaining necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress.
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
The Requirements –
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Experience working in a customer facing role delivering under pressure.
- Experience in generating leads and sales through telephone-based business development.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Proven track record of exceptional sales
- Excellent IT skills with demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Comfortable using multi-channel forms of communication
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Proven track record of successfully completing the sales process with customers
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- An interest in property and the housing market
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Willing to travel to all sales sites, including regional offices
- Full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure
- A friendly, trustworthy, and professional attitude
If this sounds like you then not delay, we want to hear from you to find out more about this exciting position please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07720160978
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.