- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Annual Health Assessment
- Private Medical Insurance – Single Cover
- 26 days holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years continuous service up to 29 days)
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Manage the content of divisional web pages ensuring a positive user experience for our customer market segments, and overall best in class content
- Write fresh and engaging web, social and digital content, combining this with high quality imagery/video assets and content
- Work with Marketing Manager and Sales Managers to support the development of the strategic three month rolling divisional marketing plan
- Use Microsoft Marketing together with group supplied copy documents to create and deliver engaging email campaigns as specified in the marketing plan
- Utilise group systems and suppliers to book media and create collateral as specified on site marketing plan
- Ensure media and creative costings are input and maintained on rolling divisional marketing plan
- Analyse performance of web pages & individual marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for improvement as part of the marketing planning process
- Attend monthly marketing meetings, issue minutes and amended plans
- Develop and maintain workflow links and relationships with key stakeholders i.e. Sales team, approved agencies, Regional Marketing Manager, Technical team
- Assist Marketing Manager in delivery of the divisional PR plan in conjunction with PR agency
- Assist with the implementation of site marketing and Show Home launches [where applicable]
- Attend site visits as and when required to support performance.
- A marketing qualification however, training will be provided
- Someone with a pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- High level of IT literacy with ability to learn and utilise a range of different IT systems
- Strong copy writing and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker with analytical capability
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- Willingness to embrace change and adapt to new ways of working
- Able to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external agencies
If this sounds like you then not delay, we want to hear from you to find out more about this exciting position please contact:
email@example.com or call 07510928466
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.