Our client has a new opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join their team, you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales and marketing suite. You must have at least 5 years experience in this role already and understand how to deliver an excellent customer journey for purchasers and understand how to take ownership for the sales process. .
- Basic salary £30,000 / OTE £55,000
- Fuel allowance door to door
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days holiday a year
- 9.30am – 5.30pm Thursday to Monday
- 1 weekend off in 4
- Fast pace development double manned
- Access to discounts and benefits
The Role –
- Proactively seek out prospective sales
- Can achieve sales targets and meet KPI’s.
- Have a good knowledge of IT and can manage databases with ease.
- Negotiate with customers to ensure the best sales outcome for the business
- Ensure effective management of sales visits with pre-booked customers ensuring these are a undertaken effectively.
- Have a detailed knowledge of all sites and the build progress within the specified region to ensure each customer is given every opportunity to purchase a new home
- Have detailed knowledge of all housetypes and plots available
- Proactively manage and follow the sales process with every customer.
- Can work in a fast pace environment.
- Proactively working as an effective team
- Ensure the customers journey is up to their standard and all their needs are met, while maintaining accurate records using the CRM system and keeping all legal documents are organised.
- Liaise with purchasers, solicitors and financial advisors on a regular basis and keep up to date with the mortgage market while proactively working with Sales Managers and colleagues to suggest ideas to achieve increased sales weekly.
- 5 years previous experience within the new homes industry is essential.
- Willing to be flexible in respects to day-to-day duties and hours worked.
- Good administrative skills including IT literate and ability to adapt to new systems
- Strong communication and selling skills is essential.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you to find out more about this exciting position please contact Quoting Reference 1993:
Michelle Stokes – Associate Regional Director
Mobile : 07490 484812
e mail : email@example.com
Alex Chapman – Southern & South Coast Recruitment Consultant
Mobile : 07759 122923
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.