- Only a 35 hour week
- Excellent basic up to £31,000 with OTE £50,000 DOE
- 1 weekend off in 4
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Thursday to Monday
- Double manned
- New Development launching
- Village location
The Role –
Our client is a luxury house builder who builds high end developments in Hampshire and is now looking for an Experienced New Homes Sales Advisor to join their team to launch a stunning development.
- You must be a team player and be confident in your abilities to manage the whole process of such a high end development.
- You must be driven, passionate and b able to achieve sales targets whilst offering an excellent customer service at all times.
- Part of your role will include taking ownership of the development in all aspects of internal and external presentation.
- You’ll be responsible for the customer journey from booking viewings all the way through to the legal completion, promote the use of specialist new build panel independent mortgage advisors and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers and achieving company timescales.
- Proactively manage all customer enquiries to ensure sales targets are met.
- You’ll be expected to ensure all administrative work and reports are completed in line with company policy and agreed timelines, conducting market research monthly for both new build and second-hand market.
- IT literate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Sales experience in the housing industry is a must !
- You must be prepared offer flexibility and be a great team player who is driven to deliver results
- Must having an understanding of offering an excellent customer service at all times
- You must have experienced at selling high performing development and be self motivated
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you to find out more about this exciting position please contact Quoting Reference 1984:
Michelle Stokes – Associate Regional Director
Mobile : 07490 484812
e mail : email@example.com
Alex Chapman – Southern & South Coast Recruitment Consultant
Mobile : 07759 122923
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.