- Generous annual leave
- Basic £34,000
- Company van
The Role –
As a Customer Service Technician, you will be working for a reputable house builder, covering Devon and Cornwall developments.
Tasks will include, general maintenance and repairs on new build properties. working to deadlines, Adhering to company processes. Maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Good organisational skills.
- Professionals who can operate alone on.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential.
- Driving is essential and therefore you must hold a full driving licence
- A trade background, experienced with general maintenance and carpentry
- Cosmetic repair would be an advantage
- Creating high quality work
If this sounds like you then apply today with your current and up to date CV.
To find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Direct Dial: 07510 928471
Siobhan Kerrigan | Perms Recruitment Manager
About Us: Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.