- High basic Salary
- Working from home 2 days a week
The Role –
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator. As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for dealing with customer concerns received by telephone or written communication and co-ordinate and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner, delivering the company standards and values. You will be expected to well on your own and be part of a team. The successful candidate will need to schedule appointments for Technicians
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential.
- You must have excellent listening skills, adapting your communication style to suit individuals.
- You must also have experience of Microsoft Office packages and be confident in your general IT abilities.
- Awareness of the industry in general is advantageous as you will be expected to keep your knowledge of key factors up to date.
To find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Direct Dial: 07510 928471
Siobhan Kerrigan | Perms Recruitment Manager
About Us:Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.