Our client employs people who are passionate about wanting to sell new homes. If you have a and have a background in New Homes, Estate Agency or as Cabin Crew this opportunity to move into the Sales sector of selling New Build and join an outstanding National developer could be just what you are looking for.
With a new development launching shortly in South Oxfordshire, our client is looking to offer someone a position to join their Sales Team. Our client has a major focus on their customers and culturally they pride themselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career.
Our client is all about providing quality to their customers, The successful candidate will take ownership for the delivery of a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home. You will be driven to deliver, ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded and profit is maximised.
This position is for 35 hours a week – 10am – 5pm and does include weekend working.
The package is amazing and you even receive the benefit of being paid a fuel allowance from home to the development !! What other sales sector offers that as a benefit at the moment ?
The commission package is amazing and you could earn in excess of £50,000 plus.
They offer a rewarding basic salary and full training
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments.
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required.
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Computer Literacy is a must
If you are interested in this position please contact our
Southern Senior Sales Manager Michelle Stokes on 07490 484812
or e mail your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.