Michelle Stokes our Southern Regional Manager is recruiting for a high end national developer due to the expansion of their sales team in Surrey.
Please call Michelle on 07490 484812 to discuss your options and to find out more about this very rare position that has come to the market place.
When making the decision to buy a new home, it’s vital that our clients customers feel that they are in safe hands. Our clients sales staff are pivotal in this process and are responsible for providing all the necessary information as well as offering different options to the customer to ensure they are fully supported throughout the buying process.
You will be working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director you will lead, develop and motivate a small team of remote Sales Executives to achieve key business targets.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage a team of remote Sales Executives to achieve targets whilst driving volume and revenue.
- Recruit, select, develop and coach Sales Executives to the required standards.
- Provide the primary communication channel between site staff, sales and marketing department, other internal departments and external agencies
- Be aware of and provide ‘first port of call’ expertise for all customer purchasing activities from Sales Executives whilst providing knowledge and expertise
- Manage external agencies against the offices plan
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, site staff and other parties is a priority and complies with company policy
What you will have:
- Sales experience
- High levels of self-management
- Exceptional customer service skills & sales excellence
- Computer literacy
- Full driving licence and the ownership of a car (travel included in role
- Flexibility to work on weekends and bank holidays
- The role involves travel which requires a full driving license and the ownership of a car
- This role requires all weekend and bank holiday working
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.