If you are an experienced property professional looking for a new challenge with a recognised PLC developer we would like to hear from you.
If you have considered a career in new home sales, this could be the role for you.
If you have experience of working in a sales environment, customer service role or as working as cabin crew, then you could have the perfect transferable skills for a career in new home sales.
We are currently working with a successful and high profile new home developer who is keen to recruit new talent into their sales team.
As a new Homes Sales Advisor you are the first point of contact for anyone visiting or purchasing a new home, and you will provide a positive experience for all visitors.
You need to be a clear, effective and professional communicator, with a calm, patient approach to dealing with customers.
With so much going on you will also need to be highly organised and focused on achieving targets.
You will take ownership of your development and sales area, and support and progress purchasers’ through the contract stages, liaising with mortgage advisors, solicitors and estate agents, before handing over the keys at legal completion. There is so much more to this role but our client will support and help develop you with the necessary Training and provide “on the job” training support daily.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills/understanding:
• A clear, effective and professional communicator, with a clam, patient approach to dealing with customers.
• Self-motivated, positive and proactive, with the ability to work on own initiative.
• Highly organised and focused on achieving targets.
• A confident approach with the ability to build rapport with customers and contribute to team activities, meetings and discussions.
• Flexible approach to working to offer the best service to customers.
• Thrive working in a fast-paced sale environment.
• Have a passion for outstanding customer service. • Self-motivated & hardworking.
• Experience of dealing with customers, IFAs and solicitors and contractors.
• Strong IT skills, including MS Outlook, Excel and Word. Experience with Sequel an advantage.
• Full driving license and ownership of a car is essential.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Available to work weekends and Bank Holidays. Key Responsibilities
• To provide a warm welcome and positive, memorable experience for all visitors and customers.
• To ensure all leads viewings are conducted as soon as possible and that the viewing is a quality viewing where the plot, development and the brand are sold to the customer. Where the customer leaves being informed of the process for the tenure, have key contacts and information provided to them to assist in their purchasing decisions.
• That all visitors are followed up and encouraged to undertake a further visit to bring them closer to reserving their new home.
• To accurately report activity from viewings, revisits and through to reservation and completion.
• To progress reservations through the contract progression stages, particularly liaising with customers, mortgage advisors and updating the Sales Progressor accordingly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further details and to arrange your interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.