A part time Sales Advisors role is now available for one of the UK’s leading Developers. Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Advisor to join their team in South Oxfordshire working 3 days a week.
As one of the UK’s outstanding home builders, our client’s developments can range from small, traditionally styled housing schemes up to large housing developments and mixed-use developments.
Their Sales Advisors deliver exceptional customer service, priding themselves in understanding the aspirations of their customers, not just in the type of home to suit their needs, but in the type of environment they wish to live in.
- Reporting directly to a Sales Manager; our client is looking for Sales Advisors who have excellent communication, telephone and customer service skills with at least 12 months experience of managing a new homes development.
- You must be willing to work weekends and bank holidays and have a proven record in the New Homes industry.
- You will work closely with potential buyers conducting viewings and tying up deals, liaising with buyers and solicitors alike.
- A successful New Homes Sales Advisor is always achieving their targets and motivating others to do the same.
- You must be positive, professional, and vibrant and driven to meet targets, all whilst giving an excellent customer service experience.
If this sounds like you then do not delay we want to hear from you If you have passion for selling New Homes, this could be the career change you have been looking for.
Please call Michelle Stokes, our Southern Senior Manager on 07490 484812 or e mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.