Our client is looking to recruit an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential, as are excellent listening skills, adapting your communication style to suit individuals and different Medias.
You will also have experience of Microsoft Office packages and be confident and capable in utilising IT systems, as effective management of the onsite database is key to the role.
Weekend working and flexibility is a requirement, as is a full driving licence with access to a vehicle due to the locations of some of our Developments for this. If you have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, are highly motivated and target-driven as well as meeting our essential criteria, then we would like to hear from you.
This will initially be a floating role with the view of having your own site in due course.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager you will use your negotiating and influencing skills to achieve sales whilst ensuring the effective, efficient and accurate processing of sales and contracts from reservation to exchange and completion via our on site IT systems.
- Your main responsibilities include meeting customers
- Guiding them through the specification of the property and assisting them through the purchasing and handover process.
- You will be responsible for the excellent presentation of the development at all times along with providing excellent customer service throughout the buying process.
- Awareness of the industry in general is advantageous as you will be expected to keep your knowledge of key factors up to date.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Luke John on 07510 928 467 or e mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.