- Basic Salary from £27,000 –
- Uncapped OTE of £55k
- Thursday to Monday working pattern, set days off
- Privately Owned Housebuilder – renowned product
- Excellent fuel allowance/£500 car allowance
The Role –
- You will have previous experience in a New Homes Sales setting.
- Your main responsibilities include meeting with prospective and existing customers, guiding them through the specification of the property, assisting them through the purchasing process and taking clients through the Information at the handover stage.
- You will be responsible for the excellent presentation of the development.
- At all times you must be able to provide a high end customer service throughout the entire buying process.
- You will carry out market research and collate reports for the sales management team as well as contributing to group discussions with ideas to ensure that all sales targets are met.
- It is important to have an understanding of sales psychology and the ability to explain product information to clients.
- Awareness of the industry in general is advantageous as you will be expected to keep your knowledge of key factors up to date.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential, as well as excellent listening skills, adapting your communication style to suit individuals.
- You will also have experience of Microsoft Office packages and be confident in your general IT abilities.
- Weekend working and flexibility is a requirement, as is a full driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service Journey
- Strong Negotiator
- Target driven
- Provide weekly sales activity, sales progression updates
- Market analysis and competitor comparison
- Maintain sales arena to the highest standards
- Previous experience essential
- Communication and Listening Skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to embrace training
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Proven experience of high customer service.
- Experience of being in a role that is results driven and measured.
- The ability to work accurately whilst under pressure in a target orientated environment
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- A good knowledge of the local area
- You must hold a full UK/EU driving licence and have access to your own transport
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you to find out more about this exciting position please contact:
Direct Dial: 07707282131
Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Foresite Recruitment provides forward-thinking, dynamic, and tailored recruitment solutions to construction companies, developers, and housebuilders nationwide. Our team is driven by a desire to make the recruitment life cycle as hassle-free as possible. We pride ourselves on the service and experience we provide, working with the best candidates and clients from across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion. We will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to attend/ perform in the interview, please do not hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.