Our client employs people who are passionate about the house building industry and about their customers. Culturally they pride themselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career.
Our client is all about providing quality to their customers, they are looking to recruit an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor for a development in the Kent. The successful candidate will take ownership for the delivery of a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home. You will be driven to deliver, ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded and profit is maximised.
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments.
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required.
- Experience in the housing industry
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Experienced in offering sales excellence
- Computer Literacy is a must
For Further details please contact Michelle Stokes our Southern Senior Manager on 07490 484812
or e mail your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.