We are recruiting for a client who would like highly motivated individuals to join their sales team. You will be working for an “Award winning “Developer managing and overseeing an exciting development.
As a New Homes Sales Advisor, you must be able to demonstrate your achievements and how you deliver results by achieving sales and meeting /exceeding your sales targets whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
You must pride yourself on understanding the aspirations of your customers, not just in the type of home to suit their needs, but in the type of environment they wish to live in.
Reporting directly to a Sales Manager; our client is looking for New Home Sales Advisors who have :
- Excellent communication skills
- A brilliant telephone manner
- Amazing customer service skills
- Closing skills within sales is a special skill, you must be able to convert enquiries into reservations.
You must be willing to work weekends and bank holidays.
You will work closely with potential buyers conducting viewings and tying up deals, liaising with buyers and solicitors alike.
A successful New Homes Sales Advisor is always achieving their targets and motivating others to do the same.
You should have qualities such as :
- Being positive professional and vibrant
- Have lots of energy for life and be driven to meet targets, all whilst giving an excellent customer service experience.
- This is a Thursday to Monday position, 35 hrs a week.
- Full training will be given for anyone who does not have new homes sales experience
- A fuel allowance is also paid from home to the development
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays are also offered
- Excellent basic salary
If you have passion for selling New Homes or want to join a successful company and start a career in New Homes sales this could be the role for you, this could be the career change you have been looking for therefore please do not delay and miss this excellent opportunity.
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in please call
Michelle Stokes Senior Southern Regional Manager on 07490 484812 or
e mail your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.