Our client would like highly motivated individuals to contact us, you will be working for one of Britain’s leading house builders, managing and overseeing an exciting new development.
As one of the UK’s outstanding home builders, our client’s developments can range from small, traditionally styled housing schemes up to large housing developments and mixed-use developments.
Their Sales Advisors deliver exceptional customer service, priding themselves in understanding the aspirations of their customers, not just in the type of home to suit their needs, but in the type of environment they wish to live in.
- Reporting directly to a Sales Manager; our client is looking for Sales Advisors who have excellent communication, telephone and customer service skills with at least 2 years experience managing a new homes development.
- You must be willing to work weekends and bank holidays and have a proven record in the New Homes industry.
- You will work closely with potential buyers conducting viewings and tying up deals, liaising with buyers and solicitors alike.
- A successful New Homes Sales Advisor is always achieving their targets and motivating others to do the same.
- You must be positive, professional, and vibrant.
- You should be self driven to meet targets, whilst giving an excellent customer service experience.
If this sounds like you then do not delay, we want to hear from you If you have passion for selling New Homes, this could be the career change you have been looking for.
Please contact our Southern Senior Regional Manager Michelle Stokes on 07490 484812 or e mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.