Our client is looking for a skilled marketing individual who wants to join a very exciting, for ever growing developer based in the Northwest. Please see below:
Key tasks associated with this role include:
- Develop marketing activity plans and materials from start to finish of the life of a development including pre-launch ‘Coming Soon’ campaigns for allocated sites to drive enquiries, sales leads and visits using brand templates.
- Maximise all site specific pre and post sales release PR opportunities. Develop clear and concise briefs and analyse effectiveness post activity. Work with appointed agency to develop local PR plans to support each site.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the design and production of marketing materials and campaigns for developments, including social media, signage and printed materials by creating engaging content and briefing our internal designer and print suppliers
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager and Regional Sales Managers to support the development of the strategic three month rolling divisional marketing plan.
- Develop a community engagement strategy for each development following discussions with internal team and manage internal and external parties regarding PR opportunities
- Work with media and digital agencies to develop lead generation plans that align with specific site marketing strategies, delivering on targeted leads (across both volume and quality) for each development within agreed budget.
The successful person will be required to:
- Be a highly creative marketing professional,
- Demonstrate knowledge development within a highly commercial B2C environment.
- Have excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
- Be able to produce marketing materials of the highest quality and creativity.
- Have good digital marketing knowledge with experience in website and online media management.
- Have high levels of IT literacy, strong excel skills and the ability to learn a range of different IT systems.
Please get in touch if you are interested in this position.
Please call: 07510928467
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.