A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our clients expanding New Homes Sales & Marketing Team.
You will work alongside their amazing team in the execution of their marketing strategy by delivering quality pre and post launch marketing collateral including sales arenas, brochures, websites and media campaigns on time, within allocated budget and on brand in order to underpin the achievement of sales targets in terms of unit numbers and financial surplus.
You will also continue to embed the brands and guidelines across the business, maintaining accountability for updating and monitoring the effectiveness of the communications and marketing activities.
You will share our clients vision which is to provide a great home for everyone. Their values guide the way they operate as a business: they are customer driven, inclusive, collaborative and innovative.
• Marketing experience in the property industry
• CIM qualified or equivalent marketing degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter and able to deliver projects effectively
• Thrive in fast-paced environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders
• Possess a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to be a part of a team and to be a key part of its success
• Devise a marketing plan for the successful launch and sales of your allocated developments.
• Project manage the end to end delivery of the creative requirements.
• Administer and monitor spend of the allocated scheme marketing budgets.
• Prepare quality written material for promotional purposes.
• Develop and execute strategic, innovative media campaigns to ensure the successful launch of schemes.
• Demonstrate PR expertise and the ability to collaborate with existing media contacts and agencies.
• Responsible for delivery and sign-off of accurate, targeted, customer focused, quality marketing collateral for product launches.
• Work with the digital marketing team to ensure that the website and digital portals, including social media, are kept up to date with quality material.
Our clients offers a great flexible benefits package, which at present does allow 2 days home working out of a 5 day week but this may change to working within Head Office on a full time basis.
Hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm with one hour for lunch
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Diversity and inclusion are integral to our clients as a social business, and critical in delivering their vision of a great home for everyone.
They strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative.
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and they are committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects their customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique
Managing the media schedule – thinking of innovative ways to market the development via press, outdoor media and digital media, to include social media
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Web trends, SEO and PPC to access their impact tracking conversion rates and web traffic
• Thinking of innovative UK events, planning and executing these
• Management of Rightmove + Zoopla, refreshing content and copy weekly, online creative, banners and MPU’s
• Booking, coordinating and managing email campaigns to the portal databases
• Creating, managing and delivering sales signage, flags and hoarding
• Implementation and management of all other promotional activities
• Delivery of marketing tools to assist the sales process including the development models, CGI imagery, interactives, promotional videos and fly-throughs
• Planning, concept development and execution of marketing campaigns in line with sales events
• Assist with production of award entries
• Maintain various schedules for marketing activity, events, awards, contacts, agency rosters
• Coordinating and booking photographer and ensuring imagery is added to the Image Database and labelled correctly
• Assist with organisation of community events such as residents’ parties and promotional events
• Meeting and managing external agencies to ensure all project lead objectives are met in a timely manner
• Ensuring Group Branding and Approval Protocols are adhered to at all times
• To undertake administration including raising POs and invoicing
• Experience working in a similar role, preferably for a property developer or within the property industry
• Marketing degree desired
• Intermediate to advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly organised
• Excellent attention to detail, including the ability to effectively review and proof read all marketing material
• Strong time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
If you wish to apply for this role please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.