Please contact Michelle Stokes our Southern Regional Manager on 07490 484812 to discuss this fantastic opportunity detailed below.
Our client is a high end developer launching a new development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments plus 2,3,4 Bedroom homes. They are looking for an experienced new homes sales advisor to join their sales team to fully manage a new development that will be single manned.
The role is pivotal to ensure all our visitors experience a warm welcome and consistent journey through their buying process.
Primary responsibilities following successful completion of training will include;
- Successfully negotiating property sales, demonstrating effective closing techniques
- Business development via internal leads, lapsed leads, outbound calls and following up enquiries
- Customer focus ensuring that all customers receive exceptional customer service
- Developing strong customer relationships through the customer journey
- Identifying opportunities to maximise sales
- Contract progression
- Knowledge of various sales tools eg relevant government initiatives along with developer led initiatives
- Contributing to Sales & Marketing meetings and activities and taking the lead in the day to day running of the development
- Market research of competitors
- Selling off plan
- The typical contracted hours will be a standard 5 days opening (Thurs – Mon) 10am – 5pm
- Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
The Required Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service or sales experience
- General local knowledge of the area would be advantageous
- Good verbal & written communication with a good level of competence in IT
- Relishes the opportunity to work under own initiative or within a team to achieve targets
- Well-presented, with a positive and engaging attitude to work
- Happy, driven and enthusiastic person wishing to start a career in new homes property sales
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission package
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Annual holiday allowance 26 days increasing to 27 after 3yrs service and 28 after 5yrs service (plus bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Health screening
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent development and progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Company Social events
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.