Our client is looking to recruit an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor who wants o join an outstanding and successful team at their Chichester development.
They endeavour to exceed customer expectations through policy of continuous improvements in all their activities whilst building amazing New Homes. They encourage initiative, creativity, and training of their employees. There are huge opportunities to learn and develop your career and our client will give you the support you need to make your career aspirations a reality.
Our client is looking for someone who can offer experience and who can represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
Our client wants the best in the business and to achieve this will offer a fantastic package for the right person to add the key skills to their company and brand.
- You must have excellent sales skills with the ability to close effectively.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
- It is essential that you are a confident and friendly people person with an outgoing personality.
- You must be a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- You must be able to follow procedures, this is essential and our client who has a very structured organisation.
- Attention to detail is key critical to this role
- You must be a team play who is very self-motivated.
- You must be able to act on own initiative offering a flexible approach to your team with an adaptable approach.
- You must be always tactful and diplomatic.
If you would like to hear more about this role please contact :-
Michelle Stokes our Southern Senior Regional Manager on 07490 484812 or
e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.