We are currently recruiting for Customer Care Coordinator/Admin to work on a temporary basis on a site in Warrington. This role is for a minimum of 3 months!
This role requires an experienced Administrator or someone who has Customer Care experience. You need to be confident and free to start ASAP.
For this role, duties will include:
- Providing an effective support network to the Customer Care team.
- Responding to phone calls and emails from customers in accordance with company guidelines. Ensure that all calls/emails are logged on the database.
- Raising jobs/tasks for the maintenance operatives and ensuring satisfactory completion from a customer and business perspective.
- Issuing notice letters to the contractors and access letters to the homeowners.
- Keeping customers updated as remedial work progresses.
- Liaising with other departments when specialist queries or advice is required.
- Experience in Admin or Customer care
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused
- Confidently work in a team
- Be available to work weekdays, full time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.