We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Senior Sales Advisor to join an outstanding high-end developer. As a Senior New Homes Sales Advisor you will be working closing with the Sales Manager, this means we are looking for someone who has worked in this industry for at least 3 years and is ready for that next step up the career progression ladder.
You will be in the forefront of our new build development and will be responsible for presenting the bespoke properties to potential buyers and meeting sales targets. You should have a degree of coaching and training ability as the sales team will be reporting directly to you.
- Achieve/exceed forecast unit sales.
- Determines customer needs – meets, greets, qualify, demos and closes through clear questioning and active listening.
- Manage the development in a competent and proactive manner
- Will take the lead and responsibility for all sales leads.
- Ensure follow-ups are proactively completed and achieved with conviction.
- Manage and own development, to include external signage, show homes, sales area.
- Progress sales diligently.
- You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in customer services and sales.
- You must have the ability to achieve sales targets.
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of reading plans and explaining them to a customer in detail.
Our client works in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges, in return a competitive salary and benefits package is offered.
With an ambitious strategy, our clients are poised for further growth and success, so if you are committed, talented and enthusiastic, our client could be the next step to the rewarding career you have been looking for.
Our client is selling new homes that win them industry awards, this development builds and delivers homes that are distinctive and diverse located in a prime location. The build homes that strive to create a sustainable new development which will inspire modern living and will set new benchmarks in design. They create homes that are built to complement their surroundings without compromising on a unique attention to detail.
If the time has come for you to have a career change for various reasons or you have recently been made redundant due to Covid 19 and you live within 45 minutes of Bracknell / Reading then contact:
Our Senior Regional Manager – Michelle Stokes on 07490 484812 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively forward your CV to email@example.com
We are filling our vacancies quickly and interviews will be conducted in November so do not miss this amazing opportunity!